• Warburn Estate • Penley Estate
• Montes Premium Wines
• A.R. Lenoble • Maison Destavel • Seignouret Freres • Domaines Schlumberger • Moillard • Ulysse Cazabonne
• Tommasi Viticoltori
- New Zealand
• Spy Valley
- South Africa
• Graham Beck
• Compania Vitivinicola Tandem • Bodegas Príncipe de Viana
• Hennessy • Martell • Otard
• Absolut • Smirnoff
• Johnny Walker • Glenmorangie • Chivas Regal • Dewar's
• Club 99
Chinese Shaoxing Wines
News & Events
Shaoxing wine is one of the most famous varieties of huangjiu , or traditional Chinese fermented wines from rice. It originates from the region of Shaoxing, in the Zhejiang province of eastern China. It is both drunk as a beverage as well as widely used in Chinese cuisine. It is internationally well-known and renowned throughout mainland China, as well as in Taiwan and Southeast Asia.
Shaoxing wine has been in production, since the dynastic times. Large quantities are made and stored in the classic Shaoxing wine container over long periods of time. It is also shipped internationally via bottles.
One can drink Shaoxing wine, but it is also famous for marinating meat dishes. The following is a sample list of common Shaoxing wine-marinated dishes. It is not limited to the following:
Nam Lee Cheong is the exclusive distributor of Kuaijishan Shaoxing wine for Malaysia.
To know more about Kuaijishan, click here.